Saturday, March 1, 2014

Donations

My goal is to keep this a free site and have everything freely available for teachers and students.  I plan on using this site with my students, too. However, it does cost money to run a website.  Even though this site is being hosted by Blogger (Yes, this is technically a blog) which is a free service, it costs money to maintain a dedicated URL.  The current test/quiz hosting (by TestMoz.com) also costs money; a small annual fee to keep an account.  Not to mention the time it takes to create and maintain quizzes and activities.  Right now, the real costs are under $50 a year (not including the time and effort, of course).

Eventually, I would like to upgrade to a testing system that allows for the emailing of results to specific teachers.  But that service costs at least $200 a year.  Not something I can afford to do for free.  But I am looking at options and, once the entire site is written and available, this can be more easily addressed.

In the meantime, if you would like to help with this endeavor, please.  Donate what you want.  Or don't.

The site will still be here for you.  Regardless.

Thank you.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me here.